Friday 12 August 2011

Kalpana Patowary - "My intention is to make music I love".


Singer Kalpana Patowary tells about her new act and life beyond.

Your debut single "Maa-e-ri" is set for release this year,how would you describe the track?
Maa-e-ri is a song with a universal message in harmony with nature that’s fun and a great introduction of singer Kalpana and to the rest of the album.

How would you describe your new overall sound?
Beautiful melodies and honest lyrics.

The concept is very different/contrast, was that intentional?
I always experiment with my music but my intention was to make music that I love and it lead me to love Nature. I am excited about this new chapter of life. The album is done and being mixed and mastered so expect it early this year! I suggested the name of the album Maa-e-ri. It’s a name that lends itself to a cinematic audio and visual experience!

Do you have any other plans up your sleeve?
I promise I will be doing my best to give back to the world My Earth My Duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment